– Why are you so cold? One day it still felt like Summer and then bam you changed 180 degrees. The only thing that keeps me warm is my Zara parka that I bought last year to combat the Winter temperature. Little did I know, it would come in handy when Autumn is starting to act like Winter.
– I officially become a home (apartment) owner. It has been the biggest milestone in my 23 years of existence. Didn’t know that this will happen so soon. The process on buying the apartment was so smooth but now that I have moved in, the organizing part has begun. I still feel like I’m living in a dumpster because the kitchen is still under renovation and soon the bathroom will too. So I have to make a makeshift kitchen in the living room which is not ideal at all. Oh, did I mention that I still don’t have a fridge nor a washing machine?
– Online shopping has been the death of my credit card. And I’m not talking just about clothes or other frivolous things like that, I made those purchases too. But I plan on returning 95% of them since nothing feels fit 100% on me. But I also have been making purchases for a new stove, tiles, a dining table, chairs, et cetera. This home buying thing is a big deal guys.
– Still on the topic of moving, I have been seeing my friends a lot more than usual. I asked them a couple of times to help with the move and they gladly did. Also a friend of mine is having her birthday party soon so another reason to see her and the others. Also there’s something going on now in Eindhoven which is called Eindhoven Glow. It’s a yearly event that lasts for a little bit more than a week. It’s a light festival that spans around 3,5 km around the city. This year is the 11th year they’ve been doing this!
– My boyfriend’s birthday is also coming up and we’re going to Rome to celebrate! I’m quite excited to have a holiday out of the country with him since my last trip was a work trip and it’s been yonks since we escaped The Netherlands. We will be there from the 28th until the 30th of November. I planned to stay in Rome on 29th of November because I want him to wake up on his birthday in Rome! Unfortunately November is the rainiest month of the year in Rome, but since living in Thee Netherlands for 5+ years, rain has got nothing on me!