Monday – H&M blouse | MUJI jeans | Isabel Marant Dicker boots | ZARA parka | Acne Canada scarf | Proenza Schouler PS1 medium bag
I was seriously considering to wear my LK Bennett pumps today. But since I had to walk from home and not really wanting to wear different shoes for commuting, I decided to just wear my Dicker boots instead. And since it was snowing in the weekend, I bundled up in my parka instead of regular coat.
Tuesday – GRANA crew neck cashmere sweater | MUJI jeans | 5th Avenue Chelsea boots | ZARA wrap coat | North Face Borealis backpack
Today I planned to play football with my colleagues, so I had to switch my Proenza Schouler bag to my backpack to carry all my football gear. By the way I just noticed that these MUJI jeans I have hold their shape pretty well. Usually after wear my skinny jeans get a little bit saggy so I have to wait for a day to re-wear them but this pair is just as tight as when they were freshly washed!
Wednesday – Selected Femme t-shirt | Primark utility jacket | MUJI jeans | LK Bennett Floret pumps | Acne Canada scarf | Proenza Schouler PS1 medium bag
Today wasn’t a good day for me at all. My heel got stuck into the gap between the wood floor outside my office and my shoe came off of my feet. And I woke up super late due to exhaustion from football yesterday. Also work was a bit stressful and they found a mouse at the office! Side note, I have a phobia for rodens and my colleague took a picture of the fucking mouse and shared it on office wide Slack channel. What the actual fuck.
Thursday – H&M blouse | GRANA crew neck cashmere sweater | G-Star RAW jeans | ZARA parka | Acne Canada scarf | Nike sneakers | Celine Trio bag
I planned to meet a friend after work today and was planning to dress a little bit nicer. But when I checked the weather forecast, I had to change my nicer coat to a parka and my ballet flats to a pair of sneakers. And omg this pair of jeans from G-Star is super duper comfortable but I should have ordered one/two sizes down. I’m just not sure if they come in my perfect size. They were heavily discounted though. From 120 to 40-ish I think. I might be able to alter them.
Friday – Selected Femme t-shirt | CK Jeans cardigan | G-Star RAW jeans | ZARA wrap coat | Dr.Martens boots | Acne Canada scarf | Celine Trio
It was supposed to be snowing heavily on Friday, hence me busting out the Dr.Martens boots. But nothing really sticks to the ground. Which was kind of disappointing. Talking about Dr.Martens, I have this pair of boots for about three or four years and somehow they’re not broken it yet?! What am I doing wrong here? Aren’t they supposed to be the comfiest boots on earth?
– Why are you so cold? One day it still felt like Summer and then bam you changed 180 degrees. The only thing that keeps me warm is my Zara parka that I bought last year to combat the Winter temperature. Little did I know, it would come in handy when Autumn is starting to act like Winter.
– I officially become a home (apartment) owner. It has been the biggest milestone in my 23 years of existence. Didn’t know that this will happen so soon. The process on buying the apartment was so smooth but now that I have moved in, the organizing part has begun. I still feel like I’m living in a dumpster because the kitchen is still under renovation and soon the bathroom will too. So I have to make a makeshift kitchen in the living room which is not ideal at all. Oh, did I mention that I still don’t have a fridge nor a washing machine?
– Online shopping has been the death of my credit card. And I’m not talking just about clothes or other frivolous things like that, I made those purchases too. But I plan on returning 95% of them since nothing feels fit 100% on me. But I also have been making purchases for a new stove, tiles, a dining table, chairs, et cetera. This home buying thing is a big deal guys.
– Still on the topic of moving, I have been seeing my friends a lot more than usual. I asked them a couple of times to help with the move and they gladly did. Also a friend of mine is having her birthday party soon so another reason to see her and the others. Also there’s something going on now in Eindhoven which is called Eindhoven Glow. It’s a yearly event that lasts for a little bit more than a week. It’s a light festival that spans around 3,5 km around the city. This year is the 11th year they’ve been doing this!
– My boyfriend’s birthday is also coming up and we’re going to Rome to celebrate! I’m quite excited to have a holiday out of the country with him since my last trip was a work trip and it’s been yonks since we escaped The Netherlands. We will be there from the 28th until the 30th of November. I planned to stay in Rome on 29th of November because I want him to wake up on his birthday in Rome! Unfortunately November is the rainiest month of the year in Rome, but since living in Thee Netherlands for 5+ years, rain has got nothing on me!